It doesn’t matter what your business’ size or needs are, we can provide the same quality coverage and service — at the appropriate level for your company, customized for your needs and size.
Generally, the objective of business is to provide a needed service, and maximize profits while lowering overhead expenses. This means establishing a strategic plan which could account for anticipated, as well as unexpected expenses. Looking out for those “unexpected expenses” is where we can help. We will help you find a sensibly priced business insurance policy to look out for those unpredicted losses, like accidents, legal claims, worker accidental injuries, and more.
How much commercial insurance is excessive? What is too little? State regulations will govern the basic insurance requirements, like workers compensation, unemployment, & disability insurance, etc.
We can insure almost any aspect of your business:
- Builders’ Risk and Contractor’s General Liability
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Commercial Auto, Earthquake, Property, Trucking and Umbrella Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O), Employment Practices Liability, and Workers Compensation
- General Liability, Professional Liability, and Business Interruption Insurance
- Garage, Hotel & Motel Hospitality, Restaurant & Bar, and Technology Insurance
- Liquor Liability, Special Event, and Wholesalers & Distributors Insurance
- Key Person/Employee, Professional Liability (E&O), Surety Bonds
Two locations to serve you
275-C Rock Crusher Rd
Asheboro, NC 27203
Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM